WHS and Risk Management for OSHC
Can your educators confidently conduct a risk assessment that you can count on? We need to remember Work Health and Safety is every employee’s responsibility as every person that enters the early childhood environment has the right to leave in the same state they entered. This includes children and their families.
In our WHS and Risk Management course we cover the WHS legislative requirements and teach your educators how to:
- Define hazard and risk and know the difference between them
- Identify hazards with multiple methods
- Conduct a workplace inspection
- Use a risk assessment matrix
- Control hazards by creating procedures
- Monitor ongoing WHS in the ECEC environment.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 2.2.1 and 7.1.2
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 70 Minutes
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes