Nominated Supervisor Webinar Series
Do you struggle with leading a team? Is there never enough time in the day to get all the things you need to do as Nominated Supervisor completed? If so, this course is for you.
In our new 8 week Leadership course we cover role modelling, coaching and reflective practice and teach you how to:
• Implement the characteristics required to be a good leader
• Lead higher level critical reflection
• Implement the ‘GROW’ model of coaching to improve practices
• Make team members accountable for their own issues and problems by
• including core values in all job descriptions
• using core values as a performance management tool
• implementing a daily run sheet so all educators know what they’re doing at any given time
• ensuring all leaders, including room leaders, set and monitor goals based on team issues and problems
• implementing a communication template so all team members know who to speak to about specific issues
• using job descriptions and coaching to ensure all team members understand the requirements of their job.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 7.1.3, 7.2.1 and 7.2.3.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 65
- Assessments Yes